Michael Morelli, Ph.D.
Associate Director of Online Education and Development
316 Armitage Hall, Room 316
311 North Fifth Street
Camden, NJ 08102, USA
Phone: (856) 225-6786
About Dr. Morelli
Dr. Michael Morelli received both his B.A. and M.S. degrees in Mathematics from the University of Cincinnati. His Ph.D. in Mathematics was earned at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in 1996 in difference and differential equations. He is currently enrolled in the PhD program in economics at Rutgers University (New Brunswick). His current area of research is mathematics and statistics applied to economics and finance.
While working as a systems engineer at Lockheed-Martin, Professor Morelli taught a wide variety of math courses to computer scientists and engineers. His math academic career has included Indiana University, Central Michigan University, the University of Wisconsin, and Rowan University.
- Member of INFORMS (The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences), New York City chapter
- Member of ISDE (International Society for Difference Equations)
- Member of AEA (American Economic Association)
- 50-220-398 Government Regulation of Business
- 50-220-442 Public Finance