Daniel Roccato, M.B.A.
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Economics
Armitage Hall, Room 332
311 North Fifth Street
Camden, NJ 08102, USA
Phone: (856) 225-6619
About Daniel Roccato
Mr. Roccato received his B.A. in Political Science from Rutgers University, cum laude. He received an A.B.A. in Business Management from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and an M.B.A. in International Economics from Drexel University, high honors. Undergraduate courses taught include Principles of Macroeconomics, Special Topics in Contemporary Economics, Consumer Economics, International Business, Global Financial Markets and Personal Finance. He has also taught Financial Markets in the M.B.A. program. He has also been a lecturer for the Drexel University M.B.A. program.
Mr. Roccato enjoyed a successful 20-year career with two of Wall Street’s most prominent investment banks, Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley, advising corporations, pension funds and institutional investors. During his investment banking tenure, he lived abroad and traveled extensively to more than 40 countries. He was based in London for several years and founded a Luxembourg office. He became a recognized expert in global securities services and corporate stock option programs.
In 2005, Mr. Roccato formed Quaker Wealth Management, LLC, in Moorestown, NJ. The Firm provides financial advisory, investment management, tax and legal services for successful families, businesses and non-profits (www.quakerwm.com).
He maintains an active media schedule including print, television and radio analysis. He was an on-air analyst for the Comcast television network appearing on Your Morning, It’s Your Call with Lynn Doyle and Money Matters. He is currently an on-air analyst for Fox News.
He lives in Moorestown, NJ, with his wife Carol and their four children. Dan is involved in a variety of local civic and faith-based organizations.
- Contributing author of the book, “International Securities Lending”, Macmillan Publishers Ltd., 1992.
- Editor of Quaker Wealth Management Insights newsletter.
- He has published articles on a variety of personal finance and economic topics (Curious Parents magazine, Monitor, etc.) that can be found at www.quakerwm.com/library.
- Instructor for the Rutgers University Business Education Leadership program (summer program for the “best and brightest” local high school students.
- Panelist for the Mercer County College International Business symposium.
- Chartered Portfolio Manager
- Registered Investment Advisor and Registered Securities Principal.
- 50-220-103/90: Principles of Macroeconomics (online)
- 50-220-303: Consumer Economics
- 50-220-366: Special Topics in Contemporary Economics